Every single time I think I’ve run out of new ideas when it comes to using my Bake-a-Bowl Pan I come up with something even better than last time.
Picture this: You’re having some friends over for a nice little get-together and you bring out a plate full of Pizza Rolls as an appetizer. It’s gonna look like you put zero effort into feeding them right? If you bring out some of these Pizza Bowls though, not only do you still get to eat pizza — which is always a win — but it actually looks like you put a little thought into feeding all your buddies.
What’s even better about these Pizza Bowls is that like Pizza Rolls they’re super easy to make! You will need a Bake-a-Bowl Pan, but once you’ve got one of those you just need to cut some pre-made pizza dough into circles, put them in the pan, throw it in the oven and then fill the bowls with your choice of pizza toppings!
I went with Italian sausage, mini pepperoni, red and green peppers and freshly grated Parmesan cheese in mine, but pretty much anything you fill them with would be amazing. Buffalo chicken… ham and pineapple… the sky’s the limit! Or, you could even just bake a bunch of the bowls, leave them empty and set up a little build-your-own Pizza Bowl station with a bunch of different ingredients.
- I package ready to bake pizza crust
- Your choice of filling (I went with Italian sausage, mini pepperoni, red and green peppers and freshly grated Parmesan cheese)
- You’ll also need this Bake-a-Bowl Pan
- Roll out pizza dough and cut into six circles.
- Place pizza dough into Bake-a Bowl Pan cavities and add the top piece.
- Bake according to the directions on the packaging for the ready to bake pizza crust.
- Remove Bake-a-Bowl Pan from the oven and fill the pizza crust bowls with your choice of toppings. I packed mine with Italian sausage that I mixed with pizza sauce, mini pepperoni, red and green peppers and then topped them with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.