A few weeks back I used Litehouse Simply Artisan Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles to make some pretty delicious Sirloin Steak and Gorgonzola Flatbreads.
I’m back this week with a new recipe featuring Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles!
If you’re like me you’re probably planning to spend a lot of time around the grill this 4th of July, so why not make some Bacon Wrapped Buffalo Blue Cheese Dogs?
Bacon wrapped hot dogs? Delicious! Bacon wrapped hot dogs topped with Buffalo wing sauce and chives? Even better! Bacon wrapped hot dogs topped with Buffalo wing sauce, chives and Litehouse Simply Artisan Blue Cheese Crumbles? It really doesn’t get much better….
Aside from the amazing rich and creamy taste, Litehouse Simply Artisan Crumbles are rBST and gluten free, contain 6 grams of protein per serving and they’re available in classic flavors like Gorgonzola and Blue Cheese. It’s one way I’m adding flavor to my BBQ and grilling favorites this summer. They can be found in the deli section at grocery stores, so head over to LitehouseFoods.com to find a store near you that carries them!
- 1 package Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- 8 hot dog buns
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- ¼ cup chives, diced
- Set grill to low heat.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each hot dog and secure the bacon with toothpicks.
- Grill the hot dogs — turning every couple minutes — for 15 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Spread butter on your hot dog buns and grill cut side down for 2 minutes.
- Place your bacon wrapped hot dogs in the buns and top them with Litehouse Blue Cheese Crumbles, buffalo wing sauce and chives.