Tired of getting your Doritos fix straight from the bag in chip form or through Doritos Locos Tacos from Taco Bell? Well, then why not try breading some homemade chicken strips with them?
The best part about homemade chicken strips is that they’re one of the easiest snacks you can possibly make, and aside from maybe undercooking them and giving you and your entire family salmonella poisoning there’s really no possibly way to screw them up!
Want to make some of your own? Here’s what you’ll need and how to do it!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ bag Doritos
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat your oven to 375°.
- Trim the fat off your chicken breasts and slice them lengthwise into strips. I like each strip to be about half an inch thick.
- Beat your eggs in a bowl and add your milk to it.
- Crush up your Doritos and put them in a separate bowl. I just threw them in my Ninja Blender for about 15 seconds, but you can crush them however you prefer.
- Coat each chicken strip in flour, followed by a quick bath in the egg and milk mixture and then roll them in the crushed up Doritos.
- Place all your chicken strips on a foil lined baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.