Keto Fried Ice Cream Recipe
Just because you're on a keto diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy fried ice cream!
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Freezing Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 2 quarts oil for frying
- 1 pint Rebel (or your preferred keto ice cream)
- 4 eggs
- 1 bag (5 ounces) pork rinds crushed
- 1 bottle Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup
- 1 bottle Walden Farms Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup Xylitol (or your preferred zero carb sweetener)
Scoop ice cream onto a cutting board or plate and freeze for at least 30 minutes.
Put Xylitol (or your preferred zero carb sweetener) in a blender and blend into a fine powder to create zero carb powdered sugar.
Heat oil in deep fryer or heavy skillet to 375°F.
Set up a dredging station with two bowls — crushed pork rinds in one and beaten eggs in the other.
Coat each ice cream ball in pork rinds, submerge in egg wash and coat in pork rinds again.
Fry ice cream balls for 30 seconds or until golden brown.
Top fried ice cream balls with Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup, Walden Farms Caramel Syrup and zero carb powdered sugar and serve immediately.