Breakfast Casserole Recipe
This breakfast casserole combines eggs, bacon, sausage, peppers and more into a super easy to make dish that can be cooked overnight in your slow cooker.
- 32 ounces frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound bacon fried and diced
- 1 pound sausage browned and crumbled
- 1/2 cup onions diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper
Layer the frozen potatoes, bacon, sausage, onions, green pepper and cheese in the slow cooker in two or three layers. Finish up with cheese on top.
Beat the eggs, milk and mustard, salt and pepper together and pour over the whole mixture.
Cook on low for eight to ten hours.