I don’t even remember where I originally found this recipe, but any time I make this pull apart bread it’s always a hit with people who have never eaten it before. I mean come on, its got bacon, Cheddar cheese, a ton of butter and it’s incredibly easy to make. What’s not to love?
Also, every single recipe I’ve seen for this type of bread calls for Bacon Bits, but nothing will ever top the deliciousness of fresh bacon, so if you plan on making this pull apart bread just do yourself a favor and spend an extra few minutes frying up some actual bacon.
Wanna make your own? Here’s how!
1 round sourdough bread loaf, unsliced
8 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
6 strips bacon, cooked and diced
1/2 cup butter
1 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
1. Preheat your oven to 350°.
2. Grab a bread knife and slice from side to side in both directions, leaving about an inch of space between each slice. Make sure that you don’t cut all the way through the bottom of your bread.
3. Stuff the cheese and diced bacon pieces between all the cuts in the bread.
4. Melt the butter, combine it with the ranch dressing mix and drizzle it over your bread.
5. Wrap the loaf of bread in aluminum foil and cook for 20 minutes or until all your cheese is melted.
Then, once your bread is out of the oven just do as the name suggests and pull it apart and eat it! Enjoy!